Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Paul Wilbur concert - Canfield OH
Topic Started: May 26 2012, 12:11 PM (2,452 Views)
HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

Posted Image
(Click image to go to concert pix)

Paul Wilbur Open Heavens Concert June 9
Where:
Touch Heaven Canfield Church
10 Skyline Drive
Canfield, OH 44406
www.touchheavencanfieldchurch.com
Doors open at 6:00 PM
Concert begins at 7:00 PM

I'll be participating in the Paul Wilbur concert at Touch Heaven church in Canfield, OH on June 9th.

Pastors are Frank Amedia and Reuven Doron. I understand they are expecting a packed house, but that reservations can still be made.

Not sure whether I will be bringing some banners or not, but definitely will be dancing with Sae Reese's team and waving a fire flag!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: touchheaven.png (96.71 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

It was a glorious weekend, with a powerful time of worship celebrating the dedication of a new work that is only 7 weeks old at this time. We joined Paul Wilbur for a concert on Saturday evening, and continued ministry on Sunday morning where he brought a word to the congregation.

The work had to do with the call on the Church to be a modern day Esther and intercede on behalf of Israel to thwart the plans of the spirit of Haman to destroy the Jewish people.

I had some great banner bearers, and we used the Seven Spirit banners to do an intepretation of Paul Wilbur's "Let Your Fire Fall".

This is a picture taken just before the concert began (click for a larger view):
Posted Image

The banners on the walls are by Stan Shaffer, and represent the tribes of Israel.

Photos can be seen in the church's Facebook gallery:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455047181172835.109216.262060000471555&type=3

(Banner procession from Sunday morning starts at picture 440)

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

You can watch a bit of video (7 minutes) from the conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bz534w-ag8&feature=youtu.be

There is a section of the processional I did with the Seven Spirits banners that starts at about 3:20

Edited by HelenaZF, Aug 24 2012, 12:09 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZionFire Ministry Info · Next Topic »
Add Reply