Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jean Mabry DVD; Help, please
Topic Started: Apr 24 2010, 09:12 AM (1,651 Views)
DeanZF
Member Avatar
Resident Rebbi

Our newest member wrote (and I'm forwarding to all):

I would love to have a copy of a dvd that I had once, but loaned it to a friend and do not have it anymore.

It is a dance dvd of Jean Mabry's dancers. I do not know where they were at when they did this dvd, but there is several dances on it. Go through the gates, Going up to the mountain, the set time has come, there was more but I cannot remember the titles.

I would love to get a copy if anyone can tell me how please e-mail me at jewishdance7@yahoo.com Thank you
Blessings!

Dean
DeanZ
F
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeanZF
Member Avatar
Resident Rebbi

Did a little bit of research on Google and found some info, but I don't know if it's recent info.

The email there is ajmabry@juno.com. Also had other contact info there, too. LINK
Blessings!

Dean
DeanZ
F
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Worship Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply