Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome webring visitors!
Topic Started: Mar 10 2009, 05:53 PM (1,994 Views)
HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

We've put ZionFireFriends back on the Christian Dance and Creative Ministries webring. We had been on the ring for a while some time ago, but the activity slowed, so I removed us. Recently, the webring is under some new management and seems to be reviving, so we are back on. Getting back on the ring spurred us to make some navigation adjustments. You'll see in the top navigaton a new button to the ZionFire website where the banner pictures are: its called "Gallery". You will also easily be able to find your way back to this message board from there now.

I hope that visitors who stop here as they peruse the ring sites find it a valuable expediture of their time. Welcome, and if you like what you see, please join us!
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Info Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply