Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Finally! Me and my flags
Topic Started: Oct 18 2007, 07:30 AM (1,752 Views)
flaglady
Member Avatar
Foster
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sorry for the long absence. I have been promoted on FORU.MS (CF) and it's been kind of crazy!!

Anyway, I got stage 2 in my cathedral pilgrimage which was at Peterborough Cathedral. I did that one because a dear friend was over from the states and wanted to see me in worship. She took this short clip of me on her digital camera but I did have a camcorder running but haven't yet figured out how to get the footage onto my pc!! Know how to upload it onto Youtube but there y'go! No doubt I will succeed given time.

Anyway, thought you like to see the clip though the music isn't great ("Sing Your Love" by Hillsong) and it was drawing to a close so the tempo was slowing down. I've added a pic of the Cathedral and I was worshipping right under the giant suspended crucifix so every time I looked up, there was the face of Christ looking down on me! awesome!!

Video and image no longer available:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbv9FH8vWk

Posted Image
Edited by HelenaZF, Aug 21 2011, 04:03 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

How exciting that your cathedral journey is underway. Wow, what a spectacular place!

Congrats on the promotion. I guess that means things did not totally fall apart with the change from CF to Foru.ms. I'll have to check back there and take a look at what you've been up to. :)
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bezaleel's Workshop · Next Topic »
Add Reply