Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Video of dance and everything!!; Just lovely!
Topic Started: Mar 30 2007, 06:36 AM (2,237 Views)
flaglady
Member Avatar
Foster
[ *  *  *  * ]
This video is wonderful - you must watch it!

video
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

Loved it! Brought back so many memories of feast times. Where was that filmed? Phillipines, maybe?
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery

flaglady
Member Avatar
Foster
[ *  *  *  * ]
No idea! It was a link on CF!

P_G was interviewed on radio somewhere called Radio Nehemiah and they gave this link but all I could find was that video. However, he has given these links for his interview

interview 1

interview 2
Posted Image

Posted Image

DeanZF
Member Avatar
Resident Rebbi

You're very right, FL. VERY nice little video, VERY nice song. Sounds like something that needs to be in our collection.

Hoping the rest of the album resonates with this one song. Makes the purchase so much more worth while. :)
Blessings!

Dean
DeanZ
F

Runtshell
Member Avatar
Fellow
[ *  * ]
Awesome video. I've had the pleasure of meeting Ted and visiting with him on several occasions. Probably the most unassuming artist I've ever met. Very humble, anointed and down to earth. :snoopy:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Miriam's Dance Studio · Next Topic »
Add Reply