Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
We've moved a few things around.....; ....but it's all still here
Topic Started: Jan 27 2007, 02:06 AM (2,230 Views)
HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

If you've checked in in the last couple of days, you may have noticed that some of the forums and links have been shifted.

In order to make the site more welcoming to guests and newbies, the different help and new member forums that were kind of scattered around have been gathered up and put in the first category. The ChatRoom link has been moved to a more logical place directly under the shoutbox.

The ministry forums--which are the meat and potatoes of the board--are now central, the member forums have a new home, and the resource forums are below that.

Hopefully it's a more logical set-up for everyone. If you can't find something in the place where you are used to it being, just keep looking...it's here somewhere!

Here's my poll question of the day:
Do you like the rainbow links? Or are they driving you crazy? :)

I was only planning to leave them on for a while as kind of a fun thing.
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flaglady
Member Avatar
Foster
[ *  *  *  * ]
A link's a link! They're OK for me!
Posted Image

Posted Image

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

I think they are fun....but on another board that uses them, someone commented that the color changes gave her a headache. :pullhair:

I'm not sure if that was just exageration or if they truly did cause a medical problem. :shrug:

sonworshiper
Member Avatar
Friend
[ *  *  * ]
Afternoon Helena!

I kind of like the rainbow buttons. . . .they look cool and aren't drab or anything. If they are too bright for some people--maybe it's more that their monitors need to be adjusted some.

Don't rearrange too much, okay? I'm kind of OCD and need routine and such. . . I stop going to certain stores when they change things too much, cuz I can't find my way around anymore! ;)

So far I like the changes though.

So. . . when's the next chat??? ;-) hehe

Blessings!

Moe.
:crooner:
Posted Image
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 63:7

DeanZF
Member Avatar
Resident Rebbi

sonworshiper
Feb 1 2007, 04:25 PM
So. . . when's the next chat??? ;-) hehe

Well, the way things are right now, if DeanZF is going to be included in chats (not totally necessary, obviously), they'll have to be later in the afternoon. Would have suggested tomorrow, but won't be here! Will be working a booth at the local woodworking show.

Just found out that I'm going back to work as of Monday, but that I do not get to go to afternoon shift. They've put me on morning shift, among the worst things to be done to a night owl, starting at the awful hour of 6:30am.

Told a friend of mine that the only thing less civil than that would be a 5:30 start time!
:coffee:
Glad for the work, though. It's been a long dry spell.
Blessings!

Dean
DeanZ
F

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

Dean has recently installed an upgrade on our home site: ZionFire.com, and consequently, many of our index links to banner pictures will have to be re-installed.

I'll be getting to that over the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Edit: links in the banner pic indexes have now been updated. If you find other dead links, please PM me with the topic URL and the name of the bad link. Thanks!]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Info Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply