Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing...the NEW ZionFire Shoppe; now purchase ZionFire items online!
Topic Started: Dec 13 2006, 11:57 PM (2,104 Views)
HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

:trumpet:ANNOUNCEMENT! The ZIONFIRE SHOPPE is now OPEN!

Phew! It took some doing, but I finally learned enough HTML to set up our own on-line ZionFire Shoppe right here on the ZionFireFriends forum. I'm so excited! Now people can easily access the resources we have to offer in an easy on-line shopping format.

The new ZionFire Shoppe is tucked away in our ZionFire Ministry & FAQs forum. But you'll see a link to it on the index page in the forum listing and in the bottom links bar, so it will be easy to find. The ZionFire Shoppe is open to guests as well as ZFF members, so you can send your friends to check it out as well. We still have a few pictures to make or find, but things are pretty much in order.

The shopping format is set up with PayPal, a very safe internet transaction service. We've been members of PayPal for years and have bought and sold things using their service and never had a security issue with them. All of your financial information is encrypted...which means no one can access it to change it or divert it when it is submitted. It goes straight to the places you intend it to go. You can use PayPal's service to purchase our resources without being a PayPal member, but I would recommend making an account. You'll find it useful for all kinds of things.

The resources offered cover a wide price range, so don't be shy about looking. We hope you will take some time to browse our new Shoppe a bit and maybe even find some things you can't live without.

In fact, our Swarowski Crystal Earrings would make a great last minute Christmas gift. Check out the blue light special....Such a deal! :kmart:

[As you look at our prices, please realize that WE ADD NO SHIPPING CHARGES for orders within the continental US. We personally absorb much of the shipping costs. It's our gift to you to make our resources as accessible as possible.]
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

Entries in the ZionFire Shoppe have almost all been completed now with pictures and swatch colors where appropriate.

flaglady
Member Avatar
Foster
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shipping to and from the UK is prohibitive. Last year I had an order for flags to the US and the shipping cost as much as the flags - and then there was import taxes as well! Phew!!

And as if that was bad enough, a US lady bought one of my books. To avoid the shipping, we arranged to send the book (no shipping charge) to an address in the UK where a friend was visiting. That done, she sent me her cheque for $28.60(15 ) and my bank promptly charged me 4 ($8) to do the exchange!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

Yes, international shipping does create some challenges. That's why we do have to add some extra charges for anything out of the continental USA.

flaglady
Member Avatar
Foster
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm about to make my book "Flag Moves" available as a pdf download so people overseas can buy without all that hassle. It'd be cheaper for them and less hassle for me - and environmentally friendly!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

What a good idea! Please be sure to update your website topic with the information, so that people can take advantage of it. :yes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Info Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply