Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome dance ministry friends & leaders; this forum is for you!
Topic Started: Feb 19 2006, 12:40 AM (2,046 Views)
HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

I hope this will become a lively forum where dance ministers can exchange ideas and look for suggestions on their particular ministry concerns. Dance is such a controversial area of worship ministry, that there should always be something to talk about.

I've posted an article about garmenting and modesty that could spark some discussion....or just take off with your own topic!
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

whitedove33
No Avatar
Feeb
[ * ]
Hi I would like to know if you have any information for dance leaders? Anything that could help me in this area would be much appreciated. Thank you

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

Hi, whitedove, and welcome. :)

The whole forum, Miriam's Dance Studio, is full of articles related to dance. You're welcome to ask about anything here, or start a topic with specific questions if you like. I can then point you to some information.
Posted Image....See our banners in the ZionFire.com Gallery

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Miriam's Dance Studio · Next Topic »
Add Reply