Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ZionFireFriends. We're glad you're here! Our public forums are open, but you must be logged in to participate in the discussions and member forums. You can become a ZFFriend just by submitting a quick registration. You be notified by email with your login information, usually within a few minutes. If you do not receive a validation email, first check your bulk or spam folder. If not, then please contact us through the Help Me! button below and we will validate you.

Posted Image Who we are, what this forum is about
Posted Image Benefits of of becoming a ZFF member
Posted Image click here for registration form
Posted Image Can't register or log in? Ask for help.
Posted Image Take a tour of our worship banners

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fearfully and Wonderfully made - nursery banner
Topic Started: Apr 1 2017, 02:17 PM (1,380 Views)
HelenaZF
Member Avatar
"more is more"

A new life is coming into our family soon. I remember how special it was for me to receive a hand-made gift from the important people in my life, so I was inspired not only to pass some of those along, but also to make something for the new one. Something that will carry the blessing of the Word.

I was inspired to make a scripture banner for the nursery. It is a reminder to the new parents and eventually to their offspring to remember that we are all "fearfully and wonderfully made". The whole scripture verse is found in Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

The images in the background to me, mean it is the hand of God that connects with our flesh to create a new "heart", one that is cherished and protected by both the Divine and the human creators. The interpretation could also be the connection of the father and mother,in the creation of that new life in the secret place, surrounded by their hand of covering and protection. I trust God will minister the meaning as He speaks to their spirits through His Word.

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: FearfullyFlash500.png (491.02 KB)
Attachments: fearfullyClose.png (1.04 MB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZionFire Ministry Info · Next Topic »
Add Reply